The rules of this award are to thank the person that nominated you with a link back to them, to tell 7 things about yourself, and to pass this award on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know that they've received an award.
Here goes with the 7 things about me. I haven't really shared anything about myself, so I hope you enjoy getting to know me a bit better!
1. I earned my Bachelor's Degree in Liberal Studies from San Diego State University in December of 2006.
2. My favorite shows are Friends, Criminal Minds, and American Horror Story. I also enjoy 2 Broke Girls and I Hate My Teenage Daughter.
3. My favorite movies are 27 Dresses, Just Like Heaven, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, and The Proposal just to name a few.
4. I LOVE my dog, Louie! Here he is sporting my SDSU sweatshirt.
5. I am a wife and a stepmom.
6. I live in Pennsylvania...because it's where my parents live. I MISS San Diego so much, especially this time of year when it's so awfully cold here!
7. And finally....hmm....I haven't landed a contracted teaching job yet, which is very discouraging. I've done day-to-day subbing and long-term subbing. Currently, as you know, I'm teaching preschool. I'm working on my Reading Specialist certification in hopes to get a contracted job! Hopefully it will pay off!
If there's anything else you'd like me to share, feel free to ask.
Now, here's where I'm going to break the rules. I follow a lot of blogs...not sure how many... 20 or so? I know that's not a TON but most I've been following for awhile, so they're not newly discovered, and I'm SURE they've received tons of awards. My top 3, scratch that, 4.... no, make it 5...
4. Chalk Talk
If you haven't visited these blogs, they are amazing, and most of my ideas come from them!
Thanks again for the comments, awards, and shout-outs. I appreciate it!!