Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Drawing Book

Pinned Image

I recently came across this "You Can Draw a Cat!" workbook page and thought this would be a great resource to have!

I'm interested in making and laminating copies of this page and others like it to help my students with writer's workshop.  I also thought it would be helpful to have for mini-lessons.  I'm not very artistic, so this will help me do a better job modeling a good picture for my students, and then of course, I can model how to stretch out words to write something to go with my picture!!

After some searching, I found the source of this page:

Follow the Directions & Draw It All by Yourself!: 25 Easy, Reproducible Lessons That Guide Kids Step-by-Step to Draw Adorable Pictures & Learn the Important Skill of Following Directions

I'm very excited to get a hold of this and start using it!

No comments:

Post a Comment